One Year Residential Training for the Youths Interested in Politics. Admission notification – apply for Training School for Entrance to Politics.
60 years ago, the champion of social justice Dr B R Ambedkar with his thirty long years experience in active politics established ‘Training School for Entrance to Politics’ in July 1956 to groom youths for effective and genuine representation in our parliament & state legislatures. But, this visionary school was shut down very soon after his death. It was such a unique institution in India that even today there exists none of its kind.
Now, in the current scenario, when youths have disenchantment towards politics with inefficient, immoral and irresponsible representatives and many maladies in our parliamentary democracy in general and politics of social justice in particular, it becomes indispensable to revive this cherished institution of Ambedkar on an urgent basis. Therefore, Political School Foundation (a registered non-profit organisation, MCA, Govt. of India) is pleased to reinstate this precious thought by initiating one-year training program in order to provide a golden opportunity to youths in enhancing their skill & knowledge in practical Politics.
Applications are invited across the country latest by 15th May 2017 with objectives: –
- To train youths in active politics
- To nurture efficient & moral legislators
- To develop skills- oratory and creativity
- To provide an alternative education
Eligibility to apply for Training School-
- Graduate degree in any stream (Final year students can also apply).
- Below the age of 30 years on 1st July 2017.
- Education and age will not be a bar for exceptionally deserving candidates.
One year residential training will start from 1st July 2017.
The candidates must do fieldwork in her/his chosen constituency for a few months during the course.
Fees and Sponsorship –
The course fee is Rs. 2,00,000/- (Two Lakh Rupees) including boarding & lodging charges. However, the selected students will be provided sponsorships/freeships, which will cover the fee of the course partially or fully, depending on the resources available, candidate’s suitability and the decision of the concerned committee.
Languages of Instruction at Training School –
English and Hindi
Instructions for Application –
- Write an email to email@example.com to get Application Form, if you wish to contact on phone, please dial at 09868099669, 09868664446, 09876600934.
- The interested candidates are needed to fill the Application Form carefully, scan it and send at the above-mentioned email ID by 15th May 2017. OR
- Send by post at– Political School Foundation, Plot. No. 934, Urban Estate, Phase II, Jalandhar, Punjab, PIN 144022.
- The shortlisted applicants will be called for interaction with the selection committee in the last week of May 2017.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 200 (Two Hundred) will be collected from each shortlisted applicant before meeting the selection committee.
For more details about the application for the Training School, please read the following Admission Notification.